The Herscher Legion will be hosting a drive thru (curbside) pulled pork dinner on Saturday February 20 from 5 pm till 7:30 pm. The meal will include a pork sandwich, BBQ sauce on the side, coleslaw, chips, cookie and a water. Cost of the meal will be $8, and extra sandwiches will be $3 with a purchase of a meal. Drive thru service will take place in the alley.
- His Helping Hands Feb 20
- Legion Drive-Thru Pulled Pork Dinner Feb 20
- Red Cross Offers Cold Weather Safety Tips
- HHS Honors Seniors vs GSW
- Ken Bradbury’s “The Spirit of Lincoln”
- Unit 2 to Receive $500,000 in Covid-19 CARES Funds
- Herscher Tops Dwight in long awaited season opener
- High School Sports are Back!
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.