The Herscher Legion will be hosting a drive thru (curbside) pulled pork dinner on Saturday February 20 from 5 pm till 7:30 pm. The meal will include a pork sandwich, BBQ sauce on the side, coleslaw, chips, cookie and a water. Cost of the meal will be $8, and extra sandwiches will be $3 with a purchase of a meal. Drive thru service will take place in the alley.
- 1% Sales Tax Referendum Proposed for Herscher
- Chief’s Views on Police Reform Bill
- Voice Your Opposition to HB 811
- Tigers’ Strong Start Continues
- Park Projects Top Board Meeting
- Lady Tigers Earn First Win of Season
- Legion Drive-Thru Pulled Pork Dinner Feb 20
- Trespassers Escape Injury at LeHigh Quarry
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.